While trying to move back from mgmt to dev, I don’t want all of my posts to be about SQL stuff. I’m also a sushi enthusiast. Yeah, all of the japanese stuff on my twitter feed wasn’t a giveaway, right?
A few years ago my wife and daughter gave me a starter sushi set so my (then) 10 yr old and I could make sushi. After experimenting and lots of failing, I’ve gotten to the point where I can make about 10-15 rolls in about an hour and a half.
Few suggestions if you get started:
- be patient and learn from mistakes
- don’t be afraid of mistakes
- have a really sharp knife
- be careful with said knife – 3 trips to the emergency room and 10 stitches in total
- get diagnosed with ADD beFORE you start playing with said sharp knife
- have fun!
Pics from my latest venture…